Skill Requirements of Position:
- Basic understanding of printing, bindery, and fulfilment specifications.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions in English.
- Experience in the operation of high-speed digital printers.
- Ability to operate various bindery equipment.
- Good mechanically abilities.
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent organizational skills with strong ability to plan and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to perform effectively in a detail-oriented environment.
- Sound problem solving skills and ability to exercise judgment to determine and/or initiate the resolution of issues.
- Ability to work under time constraints and with short deadlines.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent time management, planning, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment in collaboration with others.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Operates various digital printing systems.
- Performs the necessary bindery work.
- Reviews the docket and performs the work as per instructions.
- Follows and maintain Quality Assurance, Policies and Procedures.
- Maintains a clean work area.
- Implements and maintains quality policies and procedures.
- Directs the job to the necessary department upon completion of work.
- Undertakes other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Performs various fulfillment activities as required.
- Verifies dates, shipping methods and quantities on work orders while fulfilling orders.
- Ensure shipping instructions are complete and accurate.
- Follows all corporate policies and procedures pertaining to Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems.
- Fulfills all duties and responsibilities pertaining to health and safety under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
The Operations Generalist reports directly to the Site Manager.