Since 1993 Gilmore Global has delivered integrated supply chain solutions to simplify the complexities of global operations. We help our clients deliver more at less cost. We work with some of the world’s leading global companies to unleash the potential of their global supply chain – driving up returns and driving out cost.
We enable high performance, seamless operations, across multiple borders. We help organizations to optimize their global supply chain and readily reach markets around the world, efficiently and effectively. We tailor services to meet our customers’ deployment needs and business objectives.
Our clients value our emphasis on the “front office” including consultation, implementation, account management and customer care. We operate as an extension of our clients’ own businesses to deliver the service levels our clients’ customers demand.
Gilmore Global is part of the Gilmore group of companies. As such, we have access to a wide range of resources that support our integrated supply chain solution as well as the delivery of individual services.
Building a high performance global supply chain is a challenge.
We make it simple.
ISO 14001:2004 is the preferred certification program for Environmental Management Systems. More than 7000 small, medium and international companies, including Gilmore Global, use ISO 14001:2004 as a key standard for environmental performance.
FSC®-certified products encourage more responsible forest management through a voluntary, market-based tool for forest conservation. The FSC® logo identifies products that are responsibly harvested and/or produced from verified recycled sources.
Gilmore Global has an opening for the following position at the Kanata, Head Office Location.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Account Manager position is responsible for overseeing the overall management of assigned customer accounts. With the assistance of assigned team resources, the Account Manager coordinates duties that include, but are not limited to manage day to day engagement of the customer, management of inventory and production of reports while liaising with clients to ensure customer satisfaction. The Account Manager is a highly motivated self starter, who can demonstrate the ability to lead a team (indirect team members) and manage conflict in a professional and positive manner. They will also possess excellent planning and organizational skills and the ability to think at a strategic level.
Position Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversees the day-to-day operation of assigned account(s)and is responsible for complete customer engagement
- Handles and resolves escalated issues. Engages internal management resources in escalations requiring additional visibility and solutions.
- Identifies opportunities to streamline client-specific processes and communication and drives relevant initiatives through to completion
- Identifies and actions Client and market needs and opportunities. Acts as a liaison between Clients and company to bring new business requirements, products and services to task.
- Works with internal resources to ensure smooth implementation of new client products/services, and changes or updates to existing product lines for assigned accounts.
- Conducts team and inter-departmental meetings as required and provides customer specific training for extended team members as required.
- Attends and conducts customer meetings as required. Organizes, develops and delivers (presents) client business reviews
- Provides reports and analyses based on client and company requirements
- Manages account-specific projects from conception to implementation and maintains a project plan shared with client and internal management
- Provides regular summary of status of assigned accounts and maintains accurate documentation (process, system) specific to the engagement of each account assigned
- Manages inventory levels related to assigned accounts including new product orders, re-order points, aged and obsolete (end of life) inventory. Provides monthly analysis and reports for internal and client use, as required
- Manages price quoting process from initial request to approval though to purchasing request
- Assures the timely and accurate updating of internal systems related to assigned accounts including Financial, Operational, Inventory systems and Online Storefronts
Skill / Experience Required
- Experience in a customer–facing account / program management role in a B2B environment
- Strong organizational, planning and multi-tasking skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally at all levels
- Superior customer service skills and a can-do attitude
- Desire to be a part of a fast paced, solution oriented environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word)
- High level of attention to detail, effective business acumen, and aptitude for problem solving
In our world
there are no borders.
ArgentinaRuta Panamericana KM 3705
Parque Industrial Garin
Calle Haendel Lote 3
CP: 1619, Garin, Buenos Aires
Australia20 Elizabeth Street, GPO Box 906
Sydney, NSW 2000
BrazilSao Jose dos Pinhais – PR
BR277 km 62/63
Canada120 Herzberg Road
China925 Ye Cheng Road, Jia Ding
Peoples Republic of China
ColombiaAvenida El Dorado No. 90-10
Santafe de Bogota D. C.
Czech RepublicSenovazne nam. 26
110 00, Praha 1 Prague
IndiaMarathe Udyog Bhaven, 2nd Floor
Marathe Marg Prabhadevi
MexicoAv. Presidente Juarez, No. 2004
Fracc. Ind. Pte. De Viga
Edo. de Mexico
USA101 Southcenter Court, Suite 100E
Morrisville, North Carolina, 27560
United States of America
Russia101000 Bolshoy Zlatoustinskiy
Perulok, 7 Moscow
Singapore25 Pandan crescent #05-15
TIC Tech Centre, 128477
South Africa10 Hulbert Road, New centre
United KingdomC1 Eskdale Road, Winnersh Triangle
Winnersh, Wokingham, Berkshire